So once again we have the annual Loafstock report (to be honest with the rate of updates on this blog it seems like the posting has moved to annual as well). Anyway a fab day was had by all.
Lessons learned and highlights include:
- The new pizza oven is coping extremely well
- Radu’s moonshine (and lady moonshine) was even more potent than last year (quite a few people came up to me to say goodbye and I couldn’t understand a word they were saying
- There’s a space on Dave Maltby’s mantlepiece where the Ping Pong trophy used to be
- Rhubarb Ginger Fizz really is a fantastic cocktail
- If 3 of you are gonna pick the host up in a drunken state, then at least have an idea what yer gonna do with him once he’s up in the air
- The cereal box game goes on much too long (also kids shouldn’t play as they are far too flexible)
- Calzones were this years pizza oven hit
- Don’t play football near the beehive
- There’s 6 cans of bitter left, despite my warning not to bring cans of bitter
- The unopened Lambrini has gone down the drain
Anyway here are some pics.